OK, I'm having too much fun "doodling" now, here's today's....
Now that its "finished" I hate that the colors don't look good together! Every bit of it was testing the color more than the design....all the beads are new markers I have and I wanted to see what they looked like in the book. And the "JUNE" is colored with PrismaColor Nupastels...I got those because I learned this week that you can add water and blend colors! And it worked! Loving that! Now that I look at it though, I covered the blended colors with the black...hummmm...oh well, I saw that it worked.
Actually here was the original test:
great coverage and good blending! YAY!!!
OH! Did you notice what I am doing with one of my $1 books... WAY cheaper than other paper to practice/test/doodle on!!