I have worked with CorelDraw since Version 1.0...YEARS and YEARS now. But, I only know what I know from pushing buttons to see what they will do. Once I learn what I need I stop there and work with what I know. One thing I have always wanted to do but just never bother to figure out is fitting letters into a space.
and obviously, today I figured it out!
- Copy/Pasted text from Biblegateway...just so I didn't have to type it.
- Changed font to "AL Boogie Woogie"
- Drew the shapes I wanted to fit the text into
- Used Control K to break all the words apart. This is the new part I learned today. If you have a paragraph of text you can hit Ctrl K to break the paragraph down into sentences. Ctrl K again breaks it down into words. Ctrl K on a selected word breaks it into letters...
- THEN you can do whatever you want to with the letters...stretch/shrink/skew...but, if you want to move the nodes around you have to convert the letter into "curves" and you can move it to your hearts content.