Today I wanted to draw a girl looking up with her hands on her heart, with words saying "Lord, I give you my life". But before I do the final picture I wanted to test a few things.
- I drew the partial picture in the bottom right corner.
- I then pulled it into PSE and erased out the hard line for the nose because I didn't put a good bend in it.
- I also erased the bump on the right arm.
- I then printed it out, outlined again adding the hair
- then colored it.
- I scanned it again and
- used PSE to add the background on the top right picture to see how that would look....
- I also had it saying "Heart" at first but changed that to "Life".
Again, same thing, only different:
And a little while later I came back and decided to fix the red head with PSE. Notice,
- I moved the lips down,
- I got rid of the dark wrong nose,
- I "cut" her hair
- and I used the body of the dark hair girl
YAY! I feel better now... Now I can go to sleep :-)
And then I decided to play with color :-)
I know! I got kinda wordy and carried away with it all....so, let me recap:
Test! Test! Test!