Another "want" was to put it in a bound book. Hummmm, how to do that jumping around like I do?! So, here you go... I printed out a bunch of sheets, front and back, with a light graph paper and center lines to keep myself "corralled". Then I started stitching. I stitched about 10 pages together with a piece of cardstock as the cover. Now I have a bunch of little booklets that are 8.5"x5.5" with labels of each book.
The idea is to later take each little booklet and treat them like signatures in a hard bound book and I'll stitch them together and make them into a hardbound book.
Here is my start on Daniel:
Just FYI the colors around the sections are indicating a new king's rule.
OH! Yes, of course I could have just bought graph paper but my new thing to do is USE WHAT I HAVE!
Speaking of that... I just want to document this date (on Monday June 18th) I FINISHED a whole thing of bologna. (not all at once! over last week) I have never, in my life finished a whole thing of bologna!!! I don't love it, but its just so easy to throw a sandwich together so I would buy it...and end up throwing the majority away because it went bad. That's all, I was just so proud of myself. :-)