I have NOTHING to do with the ad at the top of the screen! Please ignore.

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Since Thanksgiving...More Journal frames.

Hi All! 

Well, Thanksgiving has come and gone since last I checked in.... I hope everyone had a wonderful day. I sure did. I got together with a friend and her family. We have been friends for 35 years but I haven't seen her kids in about 15 years so it was good to see them all again. 

Another fun thing about the day was we went to an auction and I bought an iPad!!!  YES!!!   That wasn't even on my "one day" list because there are other priorities...but I got it for only $250! God is good! Yes he is! 

Since then I have been looking for, and playing with different apps. So far my favorite is called "Library". It is bar-code scanning software that stores all items you scan into different folders you create.   I love it because I am scanning all of the watercolor crayons that I am buying one at a time... now I can carry the iPad to the store with me and know exactly what I already have! Gotta love that! No typing, just scanning.  Good app!  

But you guys aren't here for all my words so I'll show a few more things from my doodle journal...



The next one started with the "boards" at the top then it sat there waiting.   I then saw the dresses on the mannequins and added those....suddenly I had a shop window so I added the hats and necklaces in the background...all from Pinterest. 



I mentioned the following in the video.  I finished the chickens and put a cloud around the face instead of just leaving it a face for the frame.


I still have three frames left to put something in so all is is not done yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...